MEET US AT CAMPUS
The management and staff value interaction with the parents for their continued support and improving the quality of the teaching and overall campus experience. The management and staff are accessible during the college hours at the campus. Transport Facility will be provided to reach the college.
A prior appointment would help us for a better interaction.
- The libraries are located in the college block with a collection over 10,000 books.
- The students have access to library from morning till late evening (Monday to Saturday: 08:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
- The libraries are also equipped with online access to online journals and books and have subscription to NLIST- INFLIBNET and HELINET which provides access to students to thousands of international journals and books.
- There is fleet of buses which provide services to students and faculties.
- Bus facilities are provided to students to visit the clinical /hospitals for routine training and also for regular industrial visits.
- College buses regularly ply from city to campus and back regularly for the benefit for the local students.
- PGI has a policy that the students should be covered by insurance during their tenure of study hence insists on the same.
- Those students who opt for insurance cover will have medical insurance and also an insurance cover for students where in case of unforeseen death of earning member of the family the expenses for education to complete the degree are taken care of as per the policy conditions.
Common Facilities Available On The Campus:
- IQAC is situated in the ground floor next to office room facilitating easy approach to monitor and maintain overall quality of the institution. Separate spaces are designated for Women’s Cell, Student Counseling and Grievance Cell, Placement and Training Cell.
- There is a separate staff room for teachers and cabins for HODs. There are adequate numbers of separate restrooms for boys, girls and staffs.
- A water purification unit is installed which provides pure drinking water to students and staff members. The water facility is regularly monitored by the IQAC-Maintenance Cell for hygiene. The campus has cafeteria and canteen providing refreshment facilities for staff and students.
- The transport department maintains seven buses which help students and staff members to commute to the college campus from surrounding areas and this facility extended is free of cost.The college bus is also utilized for other purposes like industrial and institutional visits, participation of students in seminars and conferences held at other parts of the city.
- The college has telephone facilities as well as internet connecting all the departments, library, labs, computer lab and office. There is a specified parking space available in the campus environment for the use of staff and students.
- In the college campus a separate internet café is available for the use of students and staff during off college hours.
- The costly equipment are connected to power plugs with UPS, the labs are air conditioned to maintain precision and avoid dust. Along with UPS a stand by Generator facility is available during load shedding and power cuts. Campus has adequate number of bore wells for continuous water supply. For drinking water, water purifiers are installed.
Maintenance Of Campus Facilities:
- The Principal holds a pre-budget allocation meeting with the management, instruct HODs and purchase in-charge to collect the requirements for the coming academic year. The budget allocated for the purchase of chemicals, equipments and other laboratory needs is monitored by the respective head of the departments. Quarterly meetings are held with the purchase in charge to ensure proper utilization of funds. The overall budget planning and utilization is maintained in the central office by the finance officer.
- From next academic year we are planning to have department-wise budget allocation as per student expenditure ratio. A separate budget planning is also in place for research and extension monitored by the research coordinators.
- A coordinated system is been introduced to annually maintain, repair and calibrate instruments and equipment’s. College has annual maintenance contract for all the equipment and teachers are given responsibility of maintaining instruments also with regular service taken by the provider.